The Reservwars Indiegogo campaign has started! Please spread the word to help get this project more funding.
Short redirect link http://igg.me/at/reservwars
I’m very proud of the hard work everyone has put into this. Special thanks go to
Jason Marks for recording and producing the Reservwars Promo Video,
Jay Chu who did the Reservwars Promo Video music,
Ashleigh Hendrickson for all the marketing work,
and Dado Almeida and Srdjan Aksic for the crowd funding graphics.
I’ve attached a fun capybara poster promo. Cheers!
Reservwars is planning to launch the Indiegogo fund raising campaign. Check out the promo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtDSvN9N0sand let us know what you think.
Here are the latest Reservwars updates:
– The multiplayer has been named Battle mode. We got rid of the Connection screen, so it is pretty quick to get into a game.
– The single player has been named Campaign. We have a few maps for it, some simple AI and the dialogue system is in place.
– The localization system is also in place now. If anyone is willing to translate the game to other languages, please let me know. The story currently has around 500 lines (sentences) of text to be translated.
– Burst mode has been implemented. A creature will launch a charge attack if it sees another creature.
– Most of the mammal and plant concept art has been completed!
– We are very busy modeling and painting. Animation is just starting.
– Over 10 maps have been created. They look great!
Please get out the word now about Reservwars. We look forward to and thank you for your support.
Reservwars is starting it’s social media campaign!
We are really excited about the upcoming weeks.
Our team is raising awareness of Reservwars by posting concept art, works in progress, and general game ideas. The game website http://reservwars.com
has links to all the social media sites.
We will be doing indiegogo fund raising, followed by kickstarter fund raising.
Please get the word out now about Reservwars.
We look forward to and thank you for your support.